Manufactured Home Insurance Utah
Are you looking to buy Manufactured Home Insurance for your Manufactured, Modular, or Mobile Home in Utah?
Manufactured Housing Insurance Services (MHIS) is the best choice for your mobile home insurance needs. We've been in business serving the manufactured home insurance community for over 40 years. If you are looking for mobile home insurance near me, please give us a call, toll-free at 866-644-7111, or use our fast quote form, and we will contact you with the lowest mobile home insurance costs.
Let's get started! Please enter your Name and click "Start Quote"
MHIS exclusively provides manufactured housing insurance. Mobile Home Insurance, Modular Home Insurance, and Manufactured Home Insurance are all areas we specialize in. By focusing on manufactured homes, we have a better understanding of this specific industry and a greater understanding of your needs.
- Specialists - Unlike other insurance services, MHIS deals exclusively with manufactured / mobile home insurance.
- Top Rated - We've partnered with American Modern Insurance Group and American Bankers Insurance Company (Both rated A or better by A.M. Best)
- Excellent Claim Service - We work with Claim Adjusters in Utah, all specially trained to handle claims quickly and fairly. Knowledge of Utah is what makes our "personal service" the best in the industry.
- Fastest Service Around - Our experienced, friendly staff provides instant quotes, binders, and policies, and we can fax or email everything you need immediately.
- Satisfied Customers - We offer reasonable, competitive mobile home insurance rates (sometimes referred to as cheap mobile home insurance) in Utah, and our fast, personalized service keeps our customers happy.
- There When You Need Us - We have extended hours Monday-Friday. We don't have official weekend hours, but, in most cases, we are still available to assist.
- Comprehensive Coverage - All of our policies provide Comprehensive Coverage so you can rest easy knowing you're covered.
- Policies with Personal Service - We'll analyze your insurance needs and recommend any optional coverages that may be needed. Mobile home insurance is our specialty, and we are confident you will be happy you bought your mobile home insurance from us.
Buying home insurance is more than just finding cheap homeowners insurance in Utah. Let our trained professionals show you how cheap mobile home insurance can still be high-quality home insurance. When it comes time to place a claim, you need to be sure that you are covered, and your claim will be processed efficiently and accurately. This is why MHIS is the best choice for mobile home insurance; we guarantee that you will be satisfied with our service.
What is the difference between Manufactured Homes, Mobile Homes and Modular Homes?
Mobile Homes, Manufactured Homes or Trailer Homes is a classic naming convention for homes made off-site, and then delivered to their intended location.
Does it matter when you are looking for an Insurance Quote?
Lets first understand the difference in terms used for Manufactured Homes so we can better understand which one we are looking to insure.
TL;DR: Modular Homes do use a different type of policy than Manufactured Homes.
Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes
This term is effectively interchangeable as both share the same basic construction features;
- Delivered to its final location
- Built on a sturdy frame often made of steel I-beams
- May come with the means to affix to a permanent foundation
But the key difference between Mobile and Manufactured Homes is based on its manufactured date. Mobile homes have assembly dates prior to June 15, 1976. All similar homes built after June 15, 1976, are labeled as Manufactured Homes. Manufactured Homes and Trailer Homes also have a serial number.
Modular Homes are similar to homes built on-site. There is no tag / serial number, and they do not need to be renewed annually. Modular homes are often delivered in sections. In many cases, Modular homes look more like traditional stick-built homes. Modular homes also use standard homeowner insurance policies.
Please contact us for your free no-obligation quote or if you have any questions regarding Insurance for your home in Utah.