Insurance Coverage Types
Most insurance policies do not cover all types of problems that may arise. It's important to make sure you are aware of the policy coverage you need. Our trained Insurance Agents can help you to identify and cover those aspects of your policy that will best protect you in your time of need.
Our policies generally cover the following problems without any additional fees.
- Fire Damage
- Vandalism and property defacement
- Landslides and mudslides
- Falling Objects such as Trees
- Water Damage from Plumbing Failures
- Off Right-of-Way Collision
- Attempted or Actual Burglary or Robbery
- Ink, Paint, Dye, Shoe and Nail Polish Damage
- Wild or Stray Animals Damage
- Roof Collapse from the weight of ice and snow
Liability Coverage protects you when events happen that are the result of your actions and found legally to be of your responsibility. Such conditions are damage or injury to others not living at your residence. This includes the loss of someones wages or compensation for medical bills as well as Attorney fees and other legal Counseling services that may be required.
Additional Coverages you will want to assure are within your Policy
All Policies from Manufactured Housing Insurance Services (MHIS) cover the following:????
- Additional Living Expenses
- Trees, Shrubs, Plants and Lawns
- Debris Removal
- Emergency Removal Service
- Credit Card and Check Forgery
- Emergency Repairs After a Loss
- Fire Department Service
- Food Spoilage Coverage
MHIS also provides Optional Coverage for items such as those listed below. Some coverages may be subject to company approval or may not be available in all areas but our Insurance Reps will be glad to review and confirm availability.
- Damage resulting from Earthquakes
- Additional Living Expenses
- Personal property loss
- Living Expenses while relocating
- Full Replacement Cost for your Mobile Home, Manufactured Home or Modular Home, plus other buildings that relate to your home such as Garages.
There may be discounts available based on your location or property type. Please call one of our Agents so we can check based on your specific case.
MHIS can cover your home if you are in the following states: Alabama,Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts,Michigan, Minnesota,Mississippi,Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, & Wyoming
- Our Settlement Policy is as easy as possible. Based on your policy and determining coverage amount as shown on your Declaration Page, we will provide reimbursement without any problems or troubles. We understand that an Insurance Policy Claim is done at a time of great duress and want to make sure your back on track as soon as possible.
- Replacement Cost Coverage : If you've purchased Replacement Cost coverage you'll receive compensation in the full amount needed to replace your property are todays costs. No Hassle , No Trouble.
Why to choose MHIS when buying Mobile Home Insurance
Your insurance should cover damage to structure, outbuildings and property such as your physical belongings. Logically, this is called Physical Damage Insurance/Coverage. These are usually the result of fire, vandalize, hail or other falling objects.
Legal Coverage is another primary concern in providing your proper coverage to protect both you, your home and your assets. Legal Coverage for events such as loss of wage, medical expenses as well as pain and suffering are called Liability Coverage Policies. These are generally incurred when your actions or activities accidently cause damage to others or their property. Liability Coverage is for the other persons not for you or your family members. Coverage for you and your family are generally included in yoru basic policy.
Call us today at Toll Free at 866-644-711
Or fill out our easy to use form and we will have you insured in no time!